White Haven Market
Check Cashing Policy
- White Haven Market, Inc. will accept a personal check as payment for the amount of the order only (No cash back).
- White Haven Market, Inc. does NOT cash checks.
- When using a check the customer must present a valid (not expired) photo driver’s license or PA photo ID card.
- There is no way to use a check without presenting a valid ID.
- The customer’s name must be on the check.
- The name on the check must match the name on the photo ID.
- The cashier will record a valid phone number and ID number on the front of the check.
- All checks must be signed in the checker’s presence.
- All checks for orders over $75.00 must be approved and initialed by the person in charge.
- The maximum check that can be used is $250.00.
- Customers cannot use more than three checks per week.
- Customers cannot use more than one check per day.
- Customers may cash “Rebate Checks” for $20.00 or less and must go toward the payment of an order.
White Haven Market will NOT accept the following:
- Payroll checks; Altered checks; Post-dated checks
- Two party checks; Out of town checks; Home-printed checks
- Checks for cash back; Money Orders; Traveler’s checks
- Income tax checks; Checks drawn on a foreign bank; Insurance checks
- Starter checks (defined: check with no name or check with a number less than 300)
- Returned checks for insufficient or uncollected funds will be charged $50 service fee and the original payment amount.
White Haven Market, Inc. reserves the right to refuse to accept any check for any reason.