Our stores provide customers with many savings opportunities one of which is accepting many types of coupons. The policy listed below is to insure that we provide our customers with a fast, efficient checkout service and enough product to fairly satisfy as many customers as possible. Since the world of coupons is forever changing we reserve the right to amend our policy at anytime.
- The physical coupon must be presented at the beginning of the order and retained by the cashier.
- We only accept coupons for items that we sell, and items purchased must be identical to the items described on the coupon (size, brand, quantity, etc).
- Coupons are limited to four (4) like coupons or like items per household per day.
- We do not accept any coupons beyond their expiration date or without scannable bar code.
- We will not redeem more than one coupon against a single item in a single transaction.
- Coupons will not be redeemed on damaged, dated or discontinued items that have been reduced.
- Any coupons for “free” products will be honored for the value of the item only.
- Sales tax will be applied to the total before the coupon is redeemed. The customer is responsible for the sales tax, where required by law.
- Store coupons can be used with a manufacturer coupon as long as it does not violate the manufacturer policy or exceed the price of the item.
- The value of the coupon may not exceed the price of the item.
- Maximum coupon value allowed is $5.00.
- We do not accept coupons from competitors.
- Item substitutions are not allowed.
- We do not accept altered or tampered (i.e. expiration date cut off) or photo copied coupons.
- We must be able to verify all pertinent information on the coupon.
- We do not accept Internet coupons.
- We do not accept coupons presented via a mobile phone or device (except cigarette & lottery).
- Coupons hold no cash value; therefore all negative balances must be adjusted.
- We reserve the right to reject or limit any coupon that does not conform to our policy.
Manufacturer Coupon Policy:
- Our stores accept manufacturer coupons, except when excluded by state regulations.
- We are required to comply with all manufacturers’ coupon requirements. For example, a manufacturer may prohibit the doubling of coupons.
- “Free” item manufacturer coupons may be used in conjunction with store instant BOGO offers. Both items are free to the customer.
- BOGO manufacturer coupons may not be used in conjunction with store instant BOGO offers.
- We will not accept any coupons deemed fraudulent by the manufacturer or industry sources.
Double Coupon Policy:
- Stores voluntarily double, at our expense, paper manufacturer coupons up to a face value of .50¢.
- Manufacturers coupons from 51¢ to 99¢ are redeemed for $1.00.
- Coupons for $1.00 or more are redeemed at their face value.
- Store coupons will not be doubled.
- “Free” coupons will not be doubled.
- Coupons for Lottery tickets, cigarettes, tobacco, and milk will not be doubled.
- The total doubled value cannot exceed the price of the item.
- Only four coupons for the same item will be doubled.