We want you to be completely satisfied with everything you buy from us.
If you are unhappy with any item return it to the store for a refund or exchange.
We strive to provide a quick, easy, and positive return experience and therefore have established the following guidelines.
- If you have a return, please go straight to the Customer Service Desk before shopping. If you do not check-in with the Customer Service Desk, we will not be able to process your return.
- All returns MUST be accompanied by the complete, original sales receipt.
- No receipt = No refund or exchange (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- For all returns, a valid, state-issued photo ID will be required and recorded. If you cannot provide us with an ID, we will not accept the return.
- A signature will be required as proof of acceptance of return or exchange.
- Returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Refunds will be given in the same form as payment was made.
- Refunds to cards may take up to 3 business days depending on the bank.
- Refunds on personal check purchases will be paid by a company check and will take 30 days to process.
- We cannot provide refunds or exchanges on infant formula purchased with WIC.
- For state approved WIC items (other than infant formula), only even exchange for the identical item is permitted.
- Refunds or exchanges for purchases made via EBT, WIC and SNAP are subject to state and federal guidelines.
- The value of the refund will be the price paid on the date of the purchase. The value may be adjusted to reflect coupons or special offers received at the time of purchase.
- On all price discrepancies only the difference between the correct price and the charged price (price on receipt) will be refunded.
We cannot issue refunds, credits, or exchanges for the following:
- Gift Cards or Phone Cards
- Store Gift Certificates
- Newspapers, Magazines, or other Periodicals
- Lottery Tickets
- Items marked Reduced, Dated, Manager’s Special, or Clearance
- Open Tobacco, Cigarettes, or nicotine based products
- Special Orders (including Cakes and Fruit Baskets)
- Products that have expired while in your possession