Senior Discount Policy
We realize that the Seniors in our community are likely living on a fixed income. We have developed a Senior Discount Program to help our Seniors make the most out of their grocery budget. We also strive to provide a quick, easy, and positive checkout experience and therefore have established the following guidelines to process the Senior Discounts.
- Senior Discount Day is every Tuesday in which the store is open.
- If the store is closed on Tuesday for some reason the discount day will not be moved.
- Seniors must be 60 years old or older to receive the discount.
- The Senior must be present to receive the discount.
- A valid, photo ID is required to obtain the Senior Discount. No exceptions.
- To keep things running smoothly please have your valid, photo ID ready and give to the cashier at the start of the checkout process.
- The discount is 5% off eligible items.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- The Senior Discount is NOT eligible on gift cards, gift certificates, tobacco items, cigarettes, lottery tickets, Rug Doctor rentals, milk, magazines, newspapers, garbage stickers / recycling bags or any product or service that a discount is not allowed by law.